Popular choice for couples living abroad
A funeral similar in content to that which you would expect in the UK, allowing four days for family participation especially if based in a different country. This is suitable for couples and families. This is the most popular choice for our members.
- Attending to all necessary funeral arrangements
- Provision of funeral director’s services
- Conveyance of the deceased to the mortuary within Spain
- Advice on certification and registration
- 4 days mortuary expense and time to pay last respects
- Normal hygienic treatment (if required) and care of the deceased
- Supply of a quality coffin suitable for cremation or burial
- Robe and fittings as required
- Provision of a hearse to the local crematorium or cemetery
- Provision of necessary staff to attend the service
- Confidential advice on personal and social matters
- Accompanying flowers provided
- Religious service, priest and staff attendance
- Cremation fee and doctor’s certificate
- Provision of a quality urn
- Cremation certificate to allow ashes to be taken aboard aircraft
Our lower price plan is perfect for the modest type, offering a traditional but affordable funeral. Including a basic coffin and a hearse to the cemetery or crematorium.
Tell me more
This plan offers all of the essentials covered in the Balmoral Plan with a quality veneered coffin, limousine and additional flexibility at this difficult time.
Tell me more
I cannot recommend the service and friendship that I received from Avalon enough.
Mrs Jordan, Murcia
Need more information?
For more information about our pre-paid plans please request more information or a call back from our plan advisors
Call us on:
+34 966 799 070
Request a brochure
Request a call back