A plan which allows for the repatriation of the deceased to a different country where the funeral is completed, with detailed complex series of divisions entirely covered by us.
- Attending to all necessary funeral arrangements
- Provision of funeral director’s services in Cyprus
- Conveyance of the deceased to the mortuary within Cyprus
- 3 days mortuary expense
- Advice on certification and registration
- Full hygienic treatment and care of the deceased
- Attending to all legal and administrative formalities required for repatriation; liaising with overseas funeral director; supervision throughout
- Mahogany-veneered, zinc-lined coffin, hermetically sealed and fully lined; electro brass plastic mountings, engraved nameplate; one protective cover if required
- Handling and conveyance to a local Cypriot airport or frontier
- Documentation and diligences
Included within the Britannia price are the following allowances:
¹Flight to the destination airport – £1,500
²The destination funeral director instructed with completing the funeral service – £1,500
¹ and ² are allowances based on current UK rates. Should the destination be in a different country other charges may apply. For further information please contact our customer services team.
Items not covered: costs for additional requests that are personal to families and loved ones for example flowers and obituary notice are not included within the plan, but can be included.
A plan specifically designed for those who have chosen to retire to Cyprus, where the use of the chapel of rest is used.
Tell me more
Need more information?
For more information about our pre-paid plans please request more information or a call back from our plan advisors
Call us on:
+357 26 030 389
Request a brochure
Request a call back