Our base level plan
Our simple funeral plan includes:
- A basic cremation funeral covering the essential items pertaining to the removal and disposal of the member, suitable for single people with no family. This funeral could be completed in 24 hours.
- Attending to all necessary funeral arrangements
- The funeral director’s services
- Conveyance of the deceased to the mortuary within Spain
- Advice on certification and registration
- One day’s mortuary expense
- Preparation and care of the deceased
- Supply of a veneered coffin
- Provision of a hearse to the local crematorium
- Provision of necessary staff
- Confidential advice on personal and social matters
- Cremation fee and doctor’s certificate
- Supply of an Urn
- Blue Certificate to allow ashes to be taken on board an aircraft
Windsor Way Plan
The most comprehensive of our plans. Providing all the necessities within the standard plan with the added benefit of a floral tribute and premium coffin.
Tell me more
This plan offers all of the essentials covered in the Balmoral Plan with a quality veneered coffin, limousine and additional flexibility at this difficult time.
Tell me more
An Avalon plan took away the pressure and stress at a distressing time that allowed us to grieve and have the funeral we wanted.
Mr Sands, Almería
Need more information?
For more information about our pre-paid plans please request more information or a call back from our plan advisors
Call us on:
+34 966 799 070
Request a brochure
Request a call back